GracePoint's With God's Love ministry is the GracePoint team that serves our community. Get involved with a one time project or serve more often!
Here's a list of some things we do:
- Cook and Serve a meal at The Coffee Oasis | 1st Monday each month
- Cook and Serve a meal at Georgia's House | 3rd Saturday each month
- Backpack Brigade | A program to feed kids on the weekends. We help supply food and hygiene items for kids. They are packed in their backpacks before they leave school each Friday. Children who need this service are identified by teachers at our local schools.
- Cook, serve, pray and clean at The Kitsap Rescue Mission | 3rd Saturday of the month
- Birthday parties for homeless children | Throughout the year
- RAK Patrols (Random acts of kindness) | During the holidays we hand out gift cards from Safeway, Fred Meyer, Toys R Us and the Commissary.
- Support our local Disabled Veterans Chapter in various ways, throughout the year.